Top 15 Copyediting Posts of 2012
We were privileged to interview a number of great editors and cover a variety of fun and informative topics last year. Based on which posts you read the most, here are the top 15 posts from 2012.
- Tip of the Week: What a Copyeditor Earns
- Moving Toward Correct Usage
- Usage Quandries series: beg the question, try and, literally, infer vs. imply, could care less
- Questions for a Freelance Editor/Writer: Erin Brenner
- Read First, Edit After
- Fact-checking a New Word
- Punctuation Sudoku
- Online Portfolios for Editors series: clean capture, a venue, enhanced graphics, your portfolio on LinkedIn, unify your online presence
- Questions for an Editor and Writer: Stan Carey
- Questions for a Newspaper Copyeditor: Bill Walsh
- Why You Should Build a Digital Resource Library
- Copyediting Productivity series: what to measure, how to measure it, measurement tools
- Multiple Exclamation Points: Tolerance Threshold Found
- Questions for a Senior Copy Editor: Christine Steele
- The language de l'amour
Thanks for reading the Copyediting blog! Please let me know if you have a specific topic you’d like us to cover or a great editor you’d like us to interview. You can comment on this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s to a fun and productive 2013!