Libraries are wonderful, intriguing places, full of new and old ideas. We are proud to present our own Editors’ Library of materials–no library card needed! You don’t have to be a free or paid subscriber of Copyediting to access these great resources.
Browse, read, and download to your heart’s content!
- **NEW!** Resources for Inclusive Language: Adapted from Inclusive Language: A Practical Approach to Avoiding Bias, these resources will help writers and editors avoid unwanted bias in manuscripts.
- The Copyeditor’s Typographic Oath: There might not be a governing body for copyeditors, but there are some practices that are universally agreed upon. Copyediting’s Typographic Oath captures the top 10. Download this article and put these best practices into use today!
- Copyediting’s Capitalization Policy Worksheet: Download our capitalization policy worksheet and ensure all your headlines are consistent!
- Mastermind Group Basics: What is a mastermind group? How do you start one? Find out in this Copyediting handout from ACES 2016.
More Resources for Editors
- Editing-Related Conferences: Pack your bags. It’s time to travel!