Copyediting’s In-Depth Courses allow you to delve more deeply into editorial topics. Each course comprises three to five lessons and includes:
- Interactive Q&A with the instructor
- Detailed handouts
- Deep discussion on relevant editorial concepts
Courses will be delivered by webinar or audio conference and will meet weekly at the same day of the week and time.
Pricing for each course is based on the number of lessons. You can register any time. All lessons are video-recorded and made available to registered students afterward. You may register and download the lessons if you can’t attend the scheduled broadcast time.
Recent and upcoming courses:
- Editing for ESL Authors, with Katharine O’Moore-Klopf
- Inclusive Language: A Practical Approach to Avoiding Bias, with Sarah Grey
- Editing on PDF, with Adrienne Montgomerie
- Plain Language Basics
- Freelance 101
- Editing for Readability
- Marketing Your Freelance Business