Copyediting offers several subscription levels, each with its own value.
Get our free Copyediting Weekly newsletter, be the first to hear about new products and services, and leave personalized comments on our blog! Like what you see? Consider upping to our Individual Subscription, which is a great value.
The Individual Subscription, a great value at $85, delivers all the benefits of the free subscription plus a full subscription to our premiere newsletter, delivered six times a year.
Each issue includes exclusive content, relevant for working editors, technical tips, Ask the Editor questions*, a game, and more. Soon paid subscribers will have access to mentor groups and other community activities.
*Note: Submitting questions for advice on editing and working as an editor is now an exclusive privilege for paid members.
Replacing the previous Platinum membership, the Organization Subscription is available for companies, agencies, publishers, and any group that has more than one person wanting access to Copyediting.
The subscription fee includes:
- All the benefits of the free subscription
- All the benefits of the Individual Subscription—a $85 value
- Four free recorded classes of your choice—a $316 value
- 50% per-person discount on all Master Classes and In-Depth Courses (when you use the group registration form)
- Discounts on customized training for your group—in person or online
- A report on the state of the industry
- 1 month free sponsored job ad on our job board (sponsored job ads include preferential positioning of the ad on the board, a feature blog post, and listing in Copyediting Weekly)
You can keep your entire team’s skills sharp for just $599 a year! Purchase an Organization Membership now!
Remember: only paid subscribers can submit advice questions to Copyediting’s editors.