If you’re looking for our National Grammar Day contest (entries due by midnight PST tomorrow, Saturday, March 2), it’s here: The AnaGrammar Game.
If you’re looking for a little Sudoku fun that’s free from all those pesky numbers, you’re in the right place!
Every row, column, and 3×3 box must contain the following letters exactly once:
Answers to Anagrams for Edward Gorey’s Birthday
- these churn air = hurricanes
- dirty room = dormitory
- moon starer = astronomer
- the classroom = schoolmaster
- they see = the eyes
- to see place = a telescope
- unsocial print = Upton Sinclair
- I’ll make a wise phrase = William Shakespeare
- I’m a dot in place = a decimal point
- death, it starts in ice = the Titanic disaster
Image courtesy of Scientific Quilter.