Here’s how to remove comments in Word. As you know, comments are used to provide helpful feedback or additional information about a particular section of text in a document. But sometimes we just want them gone. The actual steps to remove comments from a Microsoft Word document is a simple process.
Here’s how you can remove comments from your Microsoft Word document:
- Open your Microsoft Word document.
- Click on the Review tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
- In the Tracking section, click on the “Delete” button.
- Choose “Delete All Comments Shown”.
- The comments will be removed from your document, and you will see a message confirming that the comments have been deleted.
- To delete a specific comment, right-click on the comment and select “Delete Comment”.
- You can also delete multiple comments at once by holding down the “Ctrl” key while clicking on each comment that you want to delete, then right-clicking on one of the selected comments and choosing “Delete Comment”.
- Once you have removed all the comments, you can save the document by clicking on the “Save” button in the Quick Access Toolbar or by pressing “Ctrl + S”.
If you need to remove comments in Word, it is a pretty straightforward process. By removing comments from a MS Word document, it can help to keep your document organized and clean. Whether you want to delete all comments or just a few specific ones, the process is quick and easy. But, again, be sure to save your new document as the changes you made are permanent.